Elevator Installation and Service Technician
Southwest Missouri based mechanic needed to join company. Job requires travel to neighboring states, covering: Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Kansas. More travel to start due to training. Management opportunities, if you are the right fit.
- High School Diploma
- Electronics & electrical experience; limit switches, relays & motors. Must be able to use a VOM.
- Construction background; carpentry & wiring
- Mechanical abilities; hydraulics, electrical, mechanical switch & relay. Blueprint reading, electrical diagram reading and trouble shooting
- Good driving record
- Capable of lifting 100lbs daily
- Prompt, good time management
- Excellent references
- Work well with the elderly & contractors
- Be willing to work as scheduled
- Non Smoker preferred. Absolutely no smoking in company trucks or at customer jobsites
- Overnight travel required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills required!
- OSHA 30 the first week
- Emergency Service calls as needed
Typical schedule is 40-45 hours per week. Typically we schedule 5 eight hour days per week. Due to job site schedules that will vary.
Must have some of your own tools such as: wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, cordless drill. This position is an entry level and has lots of room for advancement & training as a certified technician. You must be willing to commit extra off time to industry study to be considered for training. You earn your ability to advance on your own merits, talents and skills. If you have experience in mechanical equipment or elevators I have a position for you!
Elevator Sales Consultant
Country Home Elevator is currently accepting resumes in Oklahoma City, Dallas, Texas and Bentonville, Arkansas for Residential and Commercial Elevator Sales Consultants. This is an opportunity to learn a career that helps people.
This is not an entry level position. Past selling experience will qualify candidates for a quick ramp up to great consistent sales. Our Lead generation system is highly efficient and provides more leads than we can currently handle. Knowledge of local contractors and architects and the ability to make connections with them is critical, the added potential for outside sales is huge!
Founder and Company Owner Craig Jones has a deep background of experience with elevators and lifts, having held positions with major elevator companies and suppliers over the last few decades. He will provide paid training directly, and will continue mentoring Consultants to invest in their success.
UPPER LIMITS ARE NOT CAPPED, WE NEED YOU TO START TOMORROW!
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Some college coursework.
- Construction process knowledge.
- Proven sales record.
- The ability to listen to your customer and read what they are asking for.
- The ability to communicate to architects, builders, and clients.
- Punctuality and honesty.
- Excellent math & English skills.
- A never give up attitude.
- The ability to lose but learn from your mistakes.
- The ability to become an expert with your products and competitive products and be able to explain the comparative differences.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- The drive to be self-motivated.
This position is Monday through Friday, but will require working shows some weekends 4-6 times a year. A base salary with commission and some benefits will be offered based on your resume. Partnership options are possible. Candidates must be able to travel every day with the occasional overnight trip. Car allowance or Company Car may be provided. Resumes only. Call-backs based on your qualifications.
Contact: Craig Jones, CET-S, Owner
Apply now >
Elevator Business Opportunities
Country Home Elevator currently has business partnership opportunities available in the Hot Springs, Columbia and St. Louis areas areas. Previous experience in business ownership and sales is mandatory. Some investment is required. Current business conditions offer great timing for more focused expansion into these markets we serve, but need a greater presence.